In most cases "Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data." usually occurs when users are visiting secure sites with "https" is because there are multiple securities by the firewalls running simultaneously by Antivirus Software, Operating System, and the Router's. This has resulted in failures to transfer hypertext request between the servers and browsers (i.e. Google Chrome).
I am experiencing this problem using Belkin N150 Modem/router with Kaspersky Firewall and windows 7 firewall are all enabled. Whenever visiting site with "https" i.e. https://ibank.standardchartered.com.my/nfs/login.htm it will trigger the Error"324".
So in order to solve the problem we have to disabled the Belkin N150 firewall by doing the following
1. In browser type "192.168.2.1" and Enter (Accessing Modem interface)
2. In setup page>Firewall and Submit (By default no password is required)
3. Disable the firewall
4. Now test go browsing "https" site such as "https://www.yahoo.com/".
* Note: Other Modem might have different settings compare to Belkin N150
In Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer usually there will be no error message "Error 324" showing on the browser but users unable to view the site they are browsing due to block communication between servers and browsers by the firewall.
Another caused of "Error 324" is due to unstable and bad internet connection or existence of proxy settings on the browser.
Presta Shop and E-Commerce How To
- Change Admin URL
- Change Followus Link
- Disable Facebook Block
- Change facebook link
- Configure dynamic slider ads
- Configure Gmail SMTP setting
- Access Bitnami Repository FileZilla
- Assign Godaddy domain to Google Cloud
- Disable SSL url in Open Cart
- Open Cart Warning No Shipping Option
- Prestashop - Create categories and horizontal menu
- Change Shop Domain and Fix missing square icon
- Prestashop - Maintenance Message
- Prestashop disable social link in product page
- Prestashop Fix technical error in Run Live Edit
- Prestashop - remove our stores link in the footer