Kaspersky Internet Security consist of the following features:
- Anti Malware
- Parental control
- Virtual keyboard (To protect from keylogger miners)
- Anti spam
- You can limit children computer usage duration by hours on daily basis schedule.
- You can prevent them from using application software that they not suppose to use. For example instant messenger, addictive games, internet browsers, etc
- You can also prevent kids from using the internet excessively. You can limit their internet usage time
- You can block sensitive websites related to: pornography, erotic materials, drugs, illegal software, violence, explicit languages, weapons, gambling, web-mail, online stores, social network, anonymous proxy servers, payment systems, forums and chats, casual games
- Prevent or block children from illegal download of music, videos, application software, and archives
- Prevent them from communicating with unwanted contacts in instant messengers like Yahoo Messengers, MSN Messengers, Live Messengers, Google Talk, etc
- Block from communicating with certain contacts in social network site: Myspce, facebook, friendster, etc
- Block children from using private data such as: Credit Card number, Paypal email address, Bank account number, Bank Login details
- Block children from using certain words for example explicit words.
How to activate Kaspersky parental control?
Step 1: click on Kaspersky icon on the task bar
Step 2: Go to parental control and click on the user group account you want to impose control. Enable password if you don't want children to disable the Parental control.
Step 3: Apply the control features to block from children