Sunday, August 21, 2011
How to take HTC Desire HD screen shot
It takes a little bit of complicated process in order to take HTC Desire HD smartphone. You will need at least three application installed on your PC as follow.
1. Java SE Development Kit (JDK) - Download
2. Android software development kit (Android SDK) - Download
3. HTC Sync for HTC Android Phones - Download
After installed all the applications on the computer, do the following:
1. Connect HTC Desire HD to computer
2. Go to the directory where the Android software development kit (Android SDK) is installed. Example if it is install on desktop Desktop ⇒ Android-sdk-windows ⇒ Tools ⇒ ddms
3. Dalvik Debug Monitor will open up> Connect the phone clicking on the icon
4. Once connected ⇒ Click Device ⇒ Screen Capture
1. When HTC Desire HD is connected to computer make sure "Charge Only" option is selected. Also
2. On the Phone make sure "USB Debugging" option is checked
One simple circuit to step up voltage using LM2577 -Adj P+ chip. The schematic is from Texas Instrument and it works expected - and below is...