1. Finds a device that is not recorded in the CMOS.
2. Does not find a device that is recorded in the CMOS.
- CD ROM/DVD ROM drive
- Floppy Drive
- Hard disk
- Windows Timer Reset automatically each reboot
4. Detects a CMOS checksum error.
5. When turn on the computer the dates is always reset. Even if you set to correct it will reset automatically whenever reboot the system
Solution: Replace the CMOS battery with new one on the motherboard.
CMOS Battery Standard Specification: Lithium Battery CR2032
Bad CMOS battery | Faulty CMOS battery | Weak CMOS Battery